Westwood to Downtown
- Follow Addison to Browning and then north on Shelley to McBey
- East on McBey to Woodland Cres and follow around until you reach Portage
- At this point you need to get off your bike and walk east to Harris (1)
- South on Harris to Assiniboine and follow Assiniboine to Woodbridge
- North on Woodbridge to Assiniboine again until you reach the multi-use path (MUP) at Moray.
- Follow the path under the bridge and loop south over the bridge to the MUP heading east onto Vialoux Dr. (2)
- Follow Vialoux to the MUP leading into Assiniboine Park (3)
- Follow the MUP (or the road if you prefer) and exit the park onto Wellington
- Follow Wellington to Academy and turn north over the Maryland Bridge.
- You can use the shy lane (its not a bike lane) over the bridge that leads to the Sherbrook Street bike lane. (4)
- Turn east on Wolseley, north on Furby, east on Westminister and follow east to Granite Way.
- East on Granite to the Osborne bike crossing and continue east on Assiniboine to Garry.
Link to Google Map – https://goo.gl/maps/R3n1RxzhScKX5s1B9