St. Norbert to Downtown
- St Norbert Community centre and Pembina Hwy MUP
- Fastest route is Pembina MUP to Pembina bike lanes to South Park Dr to Rapid TransitT northbound
- Slower route but avoids Pembina shown on map):
- Stay on the MUP as it turns east along Cloutier Dr to Kilkenny
- Kilkenny as it curve right (east) and ends at Kings Dr
- Kings Dr to Freeman Cres, you can go left or right to get on University cres. Left is quicker.
- Stay on the east side (right) of University cress to Thatcher
- Right on Thatcher, right on Agassiz, left on D’Arcy to the end
- MUP over the Red River, around under Bishop Grandin to the north side following the MUP to Dakota
- At Dakota cross to the north east corner to pick up the MUP along Dakota.
- Follow the east side of Dakota/Dunkirk past the Soccer Pitch, left through the tunnel under to the west side Dunkirk/Osborne follow sidewalk towards the bridge and take the sidewalk over the ST Vital bridge
- Hop off left and look for the tunnel taking you back to the east side
- Left at Montgomery and follow it as it turns right
- Left on Hay to the end at Brandon/Churchill dr.
- Left on Brandon to turn right on Osborne, 2 blocks on Osborne
- Right on Togo to the River Trail
- Follow the river trail the uphill left veer to Main St
- Follow the east side Main MUP (sidewalk) to Assiniboine
Link to Goggle Map – https://goo.gl/maps/dgEMBssAExHbDNE48