River Heights to University of Manitoba
- South on Harrow bike lane straight on to very end
- NOTE: Harrow and its west sidewalk is blocked for construction south of Taylor. Take the east sidewalk for about 50 metres.
- New bike path under Jubilee railway bridge
- Right turn at top of slope and left on bike path
- Bike path south through Parker Lands
- Left onto Chevrier Blvd
- Right on Hudson St
- At end of Hudson St, take new bikeway south
- NOTE:There are two sections of bikeway under construction. Take path on east side of barricades.
- Left at Plaza Transit Station.
- Follow Plaza Dr to end
- Bike path under Bishop Grandin Blvd
- South on Darcy Dr to Gate F at U of M
- Bike path through Southwood Lands to Q Lot and Dysart Rd
Link to Goggle map – https://goo.gl/maps/HcHSG9P7vBUXxikSA