Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013
Thank you to all of our sponsors, volunteers, partners and steering committee for making Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013 a year to remember!
There were many highlights including:
- 48 pit stops throughout the city
- 500 BBQ guests (who devoured 500 delicious burgers)
- 82 Bike to Work Day volunteers
- 2 pedal-powered concerts
- 1 group ride with 40 riders
- 20-470 visits to each individual pit stop
- 100+ people who visited 8 pit stops or more
- 1 impressive registrant who visited 22 pit stops in one morning
- 3 TV broadcasts
- 2 empty kegs of Half Pints Pedal Pusher Ale
- 500 valeted bikes
- DOZENS of consumed baked goods
- 500 folks who modelled Bike to Work Day shirts
- Many many tuned up bikes
- And ~3700 registrants!
Click here to see our event pictures from Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013
And make sure you check out our video below!