Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013
Thank you to all of our sponsors, volunteers, partners and steering committee for making Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013 a year to remember!
There were many highlights including:
- 48 pit stops throughout the city
- 500 BBQ guests (who devoured 500 delicious burgers)
- 82 Bike to Work Day volunteers
- 2 pedal-powered concerts
- 1 group ride with 40 riders
- 20-470 visits to each individual pit stop
- 100+ people who visited 8 pit stops or more
- 1 impressive registrant who visited 22 pit stops in one morning
- 3 TV broadcasts
- 2 empty kegs of Half Pints Pedal Pusher Ale
- 500 valeted bikes
- DOZENS of consumed baked goods
- 500 folks who modelled Bike to Work Day shirts
- Many many tuned up bikes
- And ~3700 registrants!
Click here to see our event pictures from Bike to Work Day Winnipeg 2013.
Or download our final report for more information.
And make sure you check out our video below!