Charleswood to Downtown
- Rannock east to Harstone, north to Eldridge.
- Eldridge to Whitetale, north to Chalfont and follow Chalfont across Grant to Roblin
- Alternative: take Multi-use path (MUP) west along Grant and take one of two MUP’s to Roblin (in black)
- At Roblin and Chalfont take MUP east to crosswalk (1)
- Turn right and head west through the zoo parking lot and follow the road through the park and exit onto Wellington Crescent.
- Alternate: You can take the MUP through the park but with the number of pedestrians it is likely better to stay on the road.
- Follow Wellington to Academy and turn north over the Maryland Bridge.
- You can use the shy lane (its not a bike lane) over the bridge that leads to the Sherbrook Street bike lane.
- Turn east on Wolseley, north on Furby, east on Westminister to Granite Way.
- East on Granite to the Osborne bike crossing and continue east on Assiniboine to Garry.
Link to Goggle Map – https://goo.gl/maps/43Vgf7rteyqEMJkLA